We have an immediate opening for a Restaurant General Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Wage: To be determined
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
You run a tight ship. And you’ll need every bit of that fire as a Restaurant General Manager. From complete customer satisfaction to managing your team, running the operations of the restaurant, and ensuring financial performance, you’ll have an entire business in your hands.
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (15-30 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention)
- Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, team development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts
- Directs accurate preparation and sale of products
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Assumes full accountability for the restaurant’s profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance of government and health department regulations
- Enforces operations, policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- 4 years of management experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality industry
- Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy
- Must have reliable transportation
- Paid Vacation
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance