|Job Title||Assistant Restaurant Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To be determined|
|Location||16706 E. Smoky Hill Road |
Aurora, CO 80015
We have an immediate opening for a Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: To be determined
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
You’ve got the makings of a superstar. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you’ll be an important member of the management team. You’ll tackle a whole host of restaurant responsibilities with the help of your team. And with enough time, training and experience, you’ll have the tools to take that next step towards making it big.
- Ensures delivery on the Customer Promise through managing the daily operations of a restaurant
- Manages financial controls, operations, team development, customer service and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability and employee retention)
- Full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt customer delivery within the established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates and directs team members and Hourly Shift Coordinators to exceed customer expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Supervises and trains team members and Shift Coordinators on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Manages cash control/security procedures, implements marketing plans, maintains inventory, manages labor, and applies financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results
- Adheres to compliance of government and health department regulations
- Adheres to operations, policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift
- Assists in recruitment, training and retention of quality team members. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in the quick service restaurant industry
- Must have reliable transportation