If you have experience leading a team and want to take the next step to running a business, then Wendy's is right for you. Wendy's is one of the largest quick-service restaurant chains in the world. And that means tremendous support for your career growth and development.
As a Restaurant Manager at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits
- An excellent support network, and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- The opportunity to play a key role in the operation of a million-dollar plus business
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career at Wendy's
You will support the General Manager (GM) in operating a million-dollar plus business focused on delivering a positive, enjoyable customer experience and the kind of financial results that ensure long-term business growth. You'll assist in managing the operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant, including execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems; participate in the achievement of store objectives; and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and ethical business practices.
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer.
If you're interested in a company that rewards you for your dedication and commitment, then Wendy's is right for you.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
We offer some of the best benefits in the business including:
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Bonus Opportunities and 401k
- Meal Discounts
- Paid vacation