|Job Title||Sales Associate|
|Wages||To be discussed|
|Location||7785 N. Oracle Road |
Tucson, AZ 85704
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl’s is currently hiring Sales Associates!
Misses, Juniors, Men's
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for greeting and offering assistance to customers as needed.
- Assists in the execution of merchandizing and operational functions to Company Standards within sales floor areas where assigned
- Responds appropriately to POS backup calls and Service Desk calls and assists at POS and Customer Service as needed
- Solicits, opens and activates Kohl’s Charge applications
- Completes price changes, ISC memos, callbacks, transfers, and other paperwork as directed by Store Management
- Assists the Replenishment team by utilizing all replenishment reports daily and ensures Company in-stock goals are maintained.
- Performs and assists with price changes, fitting room recovery, sales floor and fitting room recovery outside of immediate department area and housekeeping duties
- Preparation and taking of inventory, and stock room organization
- Shows initiative to work independently to meet presentation and recovery expectations
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or other work environment working with the public
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl’s stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl’s Department Stores.
As a store Associate, you’ll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You’ll also become part of the Kohl’s store camaraderie: our store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you’ll realize as a Kohl’s Store Associate!