|Job Title||Assistant General Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
250 Granite Street
Braintree, MA 02184
Assistant General Manager
Want to part of one of the most talked about brands ever? Then you want to be a part of the Pinkberry Experience! We will be opening in the area soon and are searching for enthusiastic "Swirlers" to join our Team. We offer an exceptional benefits package and time off to eligible team members. Now is your chance to become a part of the phenomenon that is Pinkberry.
Assistant General Manager
The Assistant General Manager is responsible with assisting the Director of Operations in the operations of an assigned store, which includes, but is not limited to, high level customer service, management of team members, inventory, maintenance, sales performance, and yogurt production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures proper mentoring and coaching team members to maintain a productive and successful environment for both team members and customers.
- Motivates, teaches and develops team by taking initiative and delivering outstanding customer service; leads SWIRL + Connect philosophy by example.
- Determines both customer’s and team members’ needs and prepare strategies to improve store performance.
- Manages the store appearance, maintenance and atmosphere.
- Ensures timely personnel scheduling/shift cut backs to facilitate standard coverage and efficiency.
- Delivers operational standards effectively to team members through meetings.
- Consistently controls food and labor costs.
- Builds and maintains store security and a safe working environment for employees and customers.
- Effectively and professionally communicates with guests, supervisors, team members, vendors and owner/operators.
- Ability to lead, guide and motivate team members and owner operators through a wide variety of training methods; able to explain operations and operating procedures concisely and clearly.
- Meets the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers through service improvement. Acts through a customer relationship lens; able to maintain effective relationships with customers by gaining trust and respect.
- Able to create a team willing to provide top-notch customer service h with service ability, quality and emotional connections.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- 2 years of quick service restaurant management experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- At least two years supervising, developing and leading team members to success. Able to bring high performing talent to next level within organization.
- This incumbent should be able to be self-sufficient and be able to move into a next level position within six months.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all types of people.
- Proven track record of controlling costs.
- Ability to lead a team to achieve goals.
- Proven track record of having excellent customer service values.
- Must be innovative in making changes to the operation in order to further improve the working environment and service to customers.
- Ability to work varied shifts & days of the week.
- Has a “drive for results" attitude.
- Likes to have fun
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old