|Job Title||Shift Leader|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
23 Enon St
Beverly, MA 01915
Want to part of one of the most talked about brands ever? Then you want to be a part of the Pinkberry Experience! We will be opening in the area soon and are searching for enthusiastic "Swirlers" to join our Team. We offer an exceptional benefits package and time off to eligible team members. Now is your chance to become a part of the phenomenon that is Pinkberry
Responsible for executing the highest standards of shift performance against established operational guidelines. Works with fellow employees, peers and management to continually improve, communicate, and execute shift objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Makes daily decisions regarding time management and support of team members; upholds company standards, product quality and cleanliness standards; must have a sense of urgency.
- Motivates, teaches and develops team by taking initiative and delivering outstanding customer service; leads SWIRL + Connect philosophy by example.
- Ensures Team Members maintain high quality guest service and safety.
- Assists management in maximizing the financial success of the store by ensuring productive shifts
- Provides customers full attention, service and satisfaction.
- Supports General Manager by exercising excellent judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management.
- Handles cash and maintain accurate draws and deposit. Follows internal cash handling policy accurately.
- Serves customers efficiently with the Company’s standard of quality, sanitation and consistency in mind at all times.
- At least 6 months back-of-the-house restaurant food preparation skills.
- Ability to act with a “customer comes first" attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Ability to work as part of a team; strong team-building skills.
- Effective oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- High school education.
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, as needed.
- Previous Shift Lead experience preferred.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old