Responsible for accurately collecting payment from guests for meals. Cashiers in the Buffet units will also create accurate guest tickets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Ensures POS register terminal is ready for opening and properly secures store cash.
- Interacts with guests to ensure they understand the order and payment procedure (Buffet stores).
- Generates fast but accurate guest tickets (Buffet stores).
- Accepts payment for guest tickets.
- Acts as customer service ambassador.
- Balances their cash drawer at end of shift and creates daily deposits.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as designated by management.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must be able to communicate clearly with guests in English and be able to read and interpret information displayed on the register terminal.
Must be able to interact with guests and provide good customer service in a fast-paced environment.