Dining Room Attendant
Provides bussing and cleaning service for the dining room.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Interacts with guests as they enter the dining room and assists with trays or plates as needed.
- Busses tables when guests leave.
- Cleans and sanitizes tables in preparation for new guests, cleans floors.
- Maintains standards of food safety.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as designated by management.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Should be able to communicate clearly with guests in English.
- Should be able to interact with guests and provide good customer service in a fast-paced environment.