|Company||Furr's Family Dining|
|Job Title||Dishroom Attendant|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
505 N US Hwy 491
Gallup, NM 87301
Maintains availability of clean plates, cups, glasses, serving ware, pots and pans, and maintainsoverall cleanliness of the entire store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Cleans dirty plates, cups, glasses, silverware, serving ware, pots, and pans.
- Displays food items on serving line or buffet bar according to established standards.
- Transports above items between dining room and dishroom.
- Janitorial duties for dining room and restrooms.
- Daily cleanup of exterior building and parking lot.
- Maintains ice service for the dining room.
- May serve as part of the truck crew.
- Maintains standards of food safety.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to remember procedures for performing work when trained