Maintains availability of clean plates, cups, glasses, serving ware, pots and pans, and maintainsoverall cleanliness of the entire store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Cleans dirty plates, cups, glasses, silverware, serving ware, pots, and pans.
- Displays food items on serving line or buffet bar according to established standards.
- Transports above items between dining room and dishroom.
- Janitorial duties for dining room and restrooms.
- Daily cleanup of exterior building and parking lot.
- Maintains ice service for the dining room.
- May serve as part of the truck crew.
- Maintains standards of food safety.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to remember procedures for performing work when trained