|Job Title||Assistant Manager|
2601 Dean Street
Balch Springs, TX 75180
Now Hiring Assistant Managers!
Assist the GM in achieving restaurant annual sales and profit plan by staffing, developing, and motivating primarily night shift team members by following established operational guidelines. Performs all GM duties in the absence of the General Manager.
- Assist the General Manager in the staffing of the restaurant. Is responsible for maintaining the staffing levels on evening shift, which will help ensure the efficient operation of the restaurant in accordance with company policy and the respective state and federal laws.
- Supervise and direct restaurant staff (hourly team members) to assure guests are treated promptly and courteously; products are prepared as specified in both quality and quantity and the restaurant is maintained properly.
- Adherence to all standards for food safety and sanitation and make sure restaurant is maintained in clean and attractive manner.
- Responsible for the recruitment, hiring, proper orientation and training for all hourly team members for night shift.
- Evaluates the performance and submits wage increases for hourly team members. Initiates disciplinary action and/or termination for hourly team members
- Utilize all company-training tools to provide hourly team members with training in all aspects of the restaurant operation.
- Assist the GM in the development and training of the Restaurant Manager, in areas of management skills and technical knowledge for RM growth.
- Assists the GM in maintaining restaurant equipment and facility per company guidelines; contacts Division Leaders and/or Service Techs for needed repairs.
- Performs regular administrative tasks including: new hire paperwork, all actions related to payroll (terminations, leave of absence, transfers, vacations, etc.), inventory ordering and receiving, register and safe audits, deposit of company funds, proper accounting of restaurant funds, hourly employee schedules, management schedules, reporting all guest and employee accidents.
- Investigates, resolves and responds to guest complaints.
- Attend regularly scheduled store, market and company meetings, training sessions and stay current with all federal, state and local certifications (alcohol, food safety, etc).
- Assist the GM with weekly, monthly and quarterly inventory, and translating to store profit and loss statement. Makes recommendations for any changes needed in the restaurant to help profitability of the restaurant. Investigates and researches Profit and Loss statements and reacts to any discrepancies and does proper research.
- Assist the GM with planning and implementation of local store marketing activities to promote Taco Cabana products and services.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Our outstanding benefit package includes:
- Life, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending plan
- Company matched 401(k)
- Quarterly bonus program
- Paid vacation time
- Personal days
- Tuition assistance and much more!!