we are currently looking for
Fish Window Cleaning® is the largest window cleaning company in the world. It became the largest by taking a great idea and duplicating it throughout the country. We don’t work in the evening or on weekends because our owners have families, and just like you, they choose to spend more time with their families than working. There is no stress and our work week runs from Monday through Friday, starting from 7:00 to 8:00 AM and ending between 3:00 and 4:00 PM every day.
The Operations Manager position is responsible for staff, sales, and Window Cleaning.
Staff: Hire, train and retain employees.
Sales: Create residential and commercial estimates.
Window Cleaning: Service commercial and residential properties from 1 to 3 stories.
This position also requires customer service, assigning work orders, checking in orders, collecting accounts receivable and answering incoming calls.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Have a valid driver’s license
Be able to work independently
Have a respectable appearance
Be accountable and dependable
1. Reasonable hours to enjoy family and personal time
2. Professional Atmosphere
3. Friendly competition
4. Rewards and recognition for job well done
5. Earnings potential of no less than $13 per hour after training
6. Concern for employee well-being with weekly safety meetings
7. Potential for advancement in the company
8. Freedom to enjoy holidays off
9. Commission on sales
10. You can be your own boss!