|Company||BJ's Restaurants, Inc.|
2231 State Highway 6
Sugar Land, TX 77478
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, a multiple award recipient of Chain Leader magazine's
"Best Places to Work" in the restaurant industry, is now accepting applications.
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy!
Accepting Applications for
To provide hospitable service to all bar top guests while making and serving gold standard beverages for the entire restaurant within the time limits set forth. Prepares and serves cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages for guests or service staff. Is thoroughly knowledgeable in all aspects of BJ’s handcrafted beers, wine list, specialty drinks and prices and can make recommendations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Has thorough knowledge of all BJ’s bar recipes in order to prepare cocktails and other drinks, serve wine, draft beer and bottle beer
- Has thorough knowledge of food menu
- Able to describe and recommend wine selections and BJ’s beer selections
- Uphold strict cash handling procedures and is accountable for all transactions daily
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance and safety
You've heard the buzz now check out the place.
Find out why people are fanatical about BJ's Restaurants by Clicking APPLY today!
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age
- A minimum of 2 years full service, high volume, casual dining restaurant experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent organization, problem solving & communication skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Able to memorize drink recipes to ensure speed and accuracy for guests
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
- Ability to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at the end of shift
- Standing and walking during an entire 8 hour shift
- Lifts and carries supplies, cases and kegs up to 50 lbs OR…Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
Our Team Members Enjoy:
Great pay and benefits, vacation and team member discounts and a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great! Team members can also find a long lasting career with BJ's -- 20% of our managers are team member promotions. This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!