BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, a multiple award recipient of Chain Leader magazine's
"Best Places to Work" in the restaurant industry, is now accepting applications.
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy!
Accepting Applications for
To provide a gold standard first and last impression for every BJ’s guest while controlling the restaurants flow and ensuring every seat remains filled while on a wait.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform station opening/closing duties each shift
- Set up/break down and continual maintenance of Hospitality Desk and front entrance area
- Demonstrate appropriate greeting and seating techniques. Greet as soon as guest walks in with proper BJ’s greeting and warm genuine smile. Provide all guests with a salutation. Follows all Hospitality Service Execution Steps.
- Use appropriate Table Manager techniques to maintain accurate and even seating and dining room quote times
- Use proper BJ’s telephone etiquette to answer and direct calls
- Maintain continuous restroom checks
- Notifies the manager of any quotes that have exceeded the time quoted
- Notifies manager of any special guest needs or requests
- Notifies manager of large party execution needs
- Notifies the manager of any guest complaints no matter how small it may seem
- Able to prioritize
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance and safety
- Maintain clean uniform and understands that he/she is always on stage
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards
You've heard the buzz now check out the place.
Find out why people are fanatical about BJ's Restaurants by Clicking APPLY today!
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Mature judgment in handling all matters
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Standing and walking during entire 8 hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
- Understanding of restaurant Table Management system
- Ability to speak, read and write English
Our Team Members Enjoy:
Great pay and benefits, vacation and team member discounts and a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great! Team members can also find a long lasting career with BJ's -- 20% of our managers are team member promotions. This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!