BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, a multiple award recipient of Chain Leader magazine's
"Best Places to Work" in the restaurant industry, is now accepting applications.
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy!
Accepting Applications for
To serve and provide exceptional service and hospitality to every guest in the restaurant while participating in team work ensuring absolute guest satisfaction. Servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner. Thoroughly knowledgeable in all aspects of BJ’s menu, handcrafted beers, wine list, specialty drinks and prices and can make recommendations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Has thorough knowledge of food and beverage menu
- Describe and recommend wine selections and BJ’s beer selections
- Handle POS system quickly and efficiently
- Clears tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware Maintains table cleanliness throughout meal
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and service
- Present bills, accept payments, operates POS system
- Uphold strict cash handling procedures and be accountable for all transactions daily
- Able to prioritize
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance and safety.
- Maintain clean uniform and understands that he/she is always on stage
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards
You've heard the buzz now check out the place.
Find out why people are fanatical about BJ's Restaurants by Clicking APPLY today!
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age
- A minimum of 2 years full service, high volume, casual dining restaurant experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Mature judgment in handling all matters
- Good communication skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Able to memorize drink recipes to ensure speed and accuracy for guests
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
- Ability to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at the end of shift
- Standing and walking during entire 8 hour shift
- Lifts and carries supplies, cases and kegs up to 50 lbs
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Understanding of restaurant POS system
- Ability to speak, read and write English
Our Team Members Enjoy:
Great pay and benefits, vacation and team member discounts and a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great! Team members can also find a long lasting career with BJ's -- 20% of our managers are team member promotions. This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!