|Company||BJ's Restaurants, Inc.|
|Job Title||Service Assistant|
10515 Mopac Expy
Austin, TX 78759
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, a multiple award recipient of Chain Leader magazine's
"Best Places to Work" in the restaurant industry, is now accepting applications.
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy!
Accepting Applications for
To assist servers in providing exceptional service while maintaining dining room cleanliness and clearing and setting table within 2 minutes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service Execution
- Perform station opening/closing duties each shift
- Set up/break down and continual maintenance of Service beverage areas
- Restock glassware in service area and bar area
- Restock ice
- Polish silverware used in silverware roll-ups
- Roll silverware
- Clear and clean all plates and glassware from tables
- Reset tables in a timely manner
- Ensure tables are being set according to BJ’s guidelines for tables, booths and bar tops
- Make sure the chairs and floors around tables are clean
- Bring all dishware to the dish room
- Maintain continuous restroom checks
- Assists with pre-clearing plates at tables
- Assists with beverage refills
- Assists with wrapping of leftover food following BJ’s wrapping procedures
- Strong understanding of Clearer and Setter responsibilities
- Strong understanding of “Zoning” as it applies to Service Assistant job duties
- Strong understanding of financial responsibilities with breakage
- Notifies manager of any problems with equipment or breakage that would affect the supply of necessary items for service
- Notifies the manager of any guest complaints no matter how small it may seem
- Able to prioritize
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance and safety.
- Maintain clean uniform and understands that he/she is always on stage
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards
You've heard the buzz now check out the place.
Find out why people are fanatical about BJ's Restaurants by Clicking APPLY today!
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Mature judgment in handling all matters
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Standing and walking during entire 8 hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
- Ability to speak, read and write English
Our Team Members Enjoy:
Great pay and benefits, vacation and team member discounts and a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great! Team members can also find a long lasting career with BJ's -- 20% of our managers are team member promotions. This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!