|Company||BJ's Restaurants, Inc.|
|Job Title||Take-Out Team Member|
13130 Jamboree Road
Irvine, CA 92602
Take-Out Team Member
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, a multiple award recipient of Chain Leader magazine's
"Best Places to Work" in the restaurant industry, is now accepting applications.
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy!
Accepting Applications for
TAKE-OUT TEAM MEMBERS
To serve and provide exceptional service and hospitality to every take out guest in the restaurant while participating in team work ensuring absolute guest satisfaction. Take-out servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner. Thoroughly knowledgeable in all aspects of BJ’s menu, handcrafted beers, wine list, specialty drinks and prices and can make recommendations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform station opening/closing duties each shift
- Uses proper BJ’s telephone etiquette to answer and direct calls
- Set up/break down and continual maintenance of Take out and Curbside area
- Demonstrate appropriate BJ’s order taking techniques
- Responsible for taking guests order in person or by phone in friendly and courteous manner following all Take out Service Execution Steps
- Has thorough knowledge of food and beverage menu
- Make suggestions and give guests options
- Handle POS system quickly and efficiently
- Recommends Curbside Service to all call in orders
- Able to package all take out items correctly and efficiently according to BJ’s guidelines
- While packaging orders, double checks that all food is made and packaged properly and all items ordered are accounted for
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and service
- Present bills, accept payments, operates POS system
- Able to respond to guest complaints
- Check identification of guests in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Uphold strict cash handling procedures and be accountable for all transactions daily
- Able to prioritize
- Package all take out orders correctly ensuring that hot food is packed with hot food and cold food is packed with cold food
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance and safety.
- Maintain clean uniform and understands that he/she is always on stage
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards
You've heard the buzz now check out the place.
Find out why people are fanatical about BJ's Restaurants by Clicking APPLY today!
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Mature judgment in handling all matters
- Ability to handle cash, give change and balance server summary at the end of shift
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Standing and walking during entire 8 hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, carries
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
- Understanding of restaurant POS system
- Ability to speak, read and write English
Our Team Members Enjoy:
Great pay and benefits, vacation and team member discounts and a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great! Team members can also find a long lasting career with BJ's -- 20% of our managers are team member promotions. This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!