|Company||MCL Restaurant & Bakery|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
1390 Keystone Way Dr. E
Carmel, IN 46032
We have an immediate opening for a Cooks.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
We serve great chicken and noodles.
(And our employee compensation plan is pretty spectacular too.)
We may have cookie cutters, but we’re not a cookie cutter company.
At MCL Restaurant & Bakery, we’re famous for serving delicious, homemade food. But our great working environment may be one of our best kept secrets. It’s an atmosphere where friendly, hardworking people thrive, where talented people are recognized and rewarded, and where employees take pride in what they do.
Make our family business your family’s business.
We’ve been family owned and operated for over 60 years, so we understand how important it is for you to be there for yours. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling, meal discounts and opportunities for advancement. We even get misty eyed when our employees get married and have children and grandchildren—many of whom grow up to work for MCL, too.
Your recipe for success starts here.
There is a reason we have some of the lowest turnover in our industry. Great compensation, flexible scheduling, room for advancement and a fantastic working atmosphere mean our job openings don’t come around often. Apply today, because like our pumpkin pie, this opportunity won’t be around for long.
As a cook, you will:
- Prepare and cook from scratch a variety of menu items including salads, meats, vegetables, breads and desserts using real ingredients following time tested recipes…no heat and serve here!
- Use different kitchen utensils, appliances and machines
- Experience a fast-paced, exciting kitchen environment
- Enjoy a family, friendly atmosphere with flexible scheduling and discounted meals
We’re looking for cooks with:
- An attention to detail and cleanliness
- Upbeat attitudes and enjoyment in going the extra mile for their customers and coworkers
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend recipes written in English
- Previous kitchen experience a plus
Flexible schedules available.
Morning, day, evening, and weekend shifts available.