|Job Title||Administrative & Academic Support III in Cincinatti, OH 45212|
|Location||Cincinnati, OH 45201|
Administrative & Academic Support III in Cincinatti, OH 45212
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding NV, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors Randstad is looking for an Administrative & Academic Support III in Cincinatti, OH 45212
- Direct Hire
- Salary $43,120 to $53,900 Annually
- If you feel you meet the requirements please send me your resume to Adeline.Dorsainvil@randstadusa.com or 954-308-8487
Academic and Administrative Support III
- Develop program plans for students to project course enrollments and curriculum necessary for degree completion.
- Support transfer evaluation and transfer credit process.
- Process and assist individual student requests for special circumstances concerning degree completion, including leaves of absences, course substitutions, exceptions to academic policy, add/drops, grade changes and other academic requirements for decision by site/program director.
- Assist with editing of materials for catalog, website, manuals, handbooks, marketing and student communications.
- Managing and advising students through administrative aspects of the dissertation phase and comprehensive examinations with sensitivity to English as a second language and cultural differences.
- Provide academic support to Admissions Department; plan and organize activities for program, including attending open houses and prospective student outreach in conjunction with Admissions Office.
- Provide support for alumni activities, events, tracking, and surveys.
- May serve as academic support liaison to SERC (Student Evaluation and Review Committee).
- Supervise student workers.
- Schedule, assign and prioritize workloads.
- Complete hiring paperwork for student workers and monitoring time cards as appropriate.
- Assist program director and faculty in the ongoing improvement of program related operating processes, procedures and protocols to operationalize and maintain academic standards, efficiencies and service to students.
- Provide administrative support to committee functions, including Performance Evaluation and Review Committee (PERC), Institutional Review Board (IRB), program committees.
- Bachelors Degree or an equivalent combination of 5 years of education experience working in a higher education field.
- Master’s Degree in business, education, psychology or related field a plus
If you feel you have the right qualifications, please email me a Word Copy of your resume directly to Adeline.Dorsainvil@randstadusa.com INCLUDE JOB TITLE AND LOCATION IN THE SUBJECT LINE!
Randstad provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401(k) to eligible internal and external employees. With its 4,800 employment experts, Randstad puts an average of 125,000 people to work in the U.S. each week, through its network of more than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations.
More information is available at the company’s website, www.randstadstaffing.com.
- English (United States)