|Job Title||Fresh Food Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
5833 Ballager Creek Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
Fresh Food Manager
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Fresh Food Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: Competitive wages
The Fresh Food Manager (FFM) is responsible for managing all aspects of the food service and beverage operation. The FFM is responsible for the efficient execution of all fresh food/ food service programs in compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines. The FFM is required to train, coach and direct associates, oversee the inventory and ordering of product and supplies, and ensure routine maintenance and upkeep of the equipment and facilities. The FFM is responsible to meet and/or exceed food service and beverage performance and profitability goals according to corporate objectives. The FFM is responsible for maintaining a safe, sanitary and appetizing food service environment. The FFM ensures an exceptional customer experience that supports our vision to become “fast casual to go with world class convenience”.
1. Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer complaints or inquiries. Solicit customer feedback, input and information through various communication vehicles. React to information and create a plan to consistently meet the expectations of all customers.
2. Ensure the 24/7 execution of all food service programs including proper ordering, production planning, product handling and display.
3. Execute food service efficiencies and ensure planograms are utilized and followed.
4. Manage the training, coaching and performance of customer service associates.
5. Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
6. Analyze food service results and trends and prepare action plans to leverage the store’s fresh food strengths and address areas of opportunity to ensure food service profitability. Execute all action plans.
7. Gain knowledge and awareness of marketing programs, campaigns, strategies and initiatives: educate all associates of the same.
8. Maintain a minimum of 46.75 hours worked per week.
1. Exceptional customer service
2. Superior relationship building and leadership skills
3. Highly effective communication
4. Ability to multi-task
5. Experience, skills, and abilities consistent with the Wawa Core Values and Competencies
1. Leadership experience in a fast-paced retail, food service, or fuel environment
2. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred (additional coursework, training, or certification will be required)
3. Reliable Transportation
4. Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
5. Ability to learn and utilize the store’s computer applications
6. Must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this position
- Leadership experience in a fast paced retail, food service, or fuel environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent (additional coursework, training or certifications preferred)
- Experience, skills and abilities consistent with the Team Leader competencies:
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Relationship Building
- Customer Focus o Manage Change
- Process Management & Execution
- Business Drive