|Job Title||Fresh Food Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
601 Hoagie Drive
Bel Air, MD 21014
Fresh Food Manager
The Fresh Food Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the fresh food and beverage operation of the store (collectively, the “food service area”). The Fresh Food Manager is a dedicated resource within the store management team responsible for achieving the store process and result goals through the efficient execution of all fresh food/ food service programs in compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines. The Fresh Food Manager is required to train and manage food service associates, oversee the inventory and ordering of product and supplies and arrange for the routine maintenance and upkeep of the equipment and facilities. The Fresh Food Manager is responsible for maintaining a safe and sanitary food service environment.
- Ensures a pleasant shopping experience for all customers, responds to customer complaints or inquiries and solicits customer feedback and input.
- Manages the training, coaching and performance management of food service associates and the food service team.
- Ensures the 24/7 execution of all food service programs including proper ordering, production planning, product handling and display.
- Ensures execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
- Analyzes food service results and trends and prepares action plans to leverage the store’s fresh food strengths and address areas of opportunity.
- Coordinates daily food service assignments and activities of associates.
- Ensures food service profitability.
- Leadership experience in a fast paced retail, food service, or fuel environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent (additional coursework, training or certifications preferred)
- Experience, skills and abilities consistent with the Team Leader competencies:
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Relationship Building
- Customer Focus o Manage Change
- Process Management & Execution
- Business Drive