|Job Title||Inventory Merchandise Manager|
601 Hoagie Drive
Bel Air, MD 21014
Inventory Merchandise Manager
The Inventory and Merchandise Manager (IMM) is responsible for maintaining accurate article level inventory to maximize sales, control costs, and meet and/or exceed profit goals according to corporate objectives. The IMM will oversee customer service and vendor relations. The IMM is required to train, coach and direct customer service associates in customer service, receiving processes, product merchandising, planogram and labeling compliance, housekeeping and other tasks necessary for efficient store operations. The IMM ensures an exceptional customer experience that supports our vision to become “fast casual to go with world class convenience”.
1. Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer complaints or inquiries. Solicit customer feedback, input and information through various communication vehicles. React to information and create a plan to consistently meet the expectations of all customers.
2. Provide subject matter expertise in the area of customer service programs including “point of sale” maintenance and cycle counts; maintain accurate article level inventory, follows proper vendor check in processes, and provide housekeeping for the store.
3. Ensure proper planograms are utilized and followed.
4. Manage the training, coaching and performance of customer service associates.
5. Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
6. Analyze sales and inventory results and trends and prepare action plans. Execute all action plans.
7. Coordinate daily customer service assignments and activities of associates.
8. Maintain a minimum of 46.75 hours worked per week.
1. Exceptional customer service
2. Superior relationship building and leadership skills
3. Highly effective communication
4. Ability to multi-task
5. Experience, skills, and abilities consistent with the Wawa Core Values and Competencies
1. Leadership experience in a fast-paced retail, food service, or fuel environment
2. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred (additional coursework, training, or certification will be required)
3. Reliable Transportation
4. Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
5. Ability to learn and utilize the store’s computer applications
6. Must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this position