Now Hiring Shift Managers!
Come join our outstanding Long John Silver’s Friendly Service team!
The Shift Manager supports the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) and the Assistant Manager in their efforts to oversee all the restaurant operations. The Shift Manager reports to the RGM and the Assistant Manager and ultimately to the Area General Manager (AGM). The Shift Manager assists in management activities including ensuring excellence in product quality and customer service, recruitment of team members, coaching and counseling, and overall supervision of his/her assigned shifts.
- Direct the activities of the restaurant team on assigned shifts and as requested by the RGM.
- Address and resolve customer concerns by practicing the LAST philosophy.
- Continuously train team members in proper procedures and policies.
- Coach and counsel team members as needed.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness and sanitation.
- Supervise all operations on assigned shifts to ensure the highest product quality and accuracy.
- Perform opening procedures as laid out.
- Perform closing procedures including but not limited to cleaning, washing dishes, mopping and vacuuming floors.
- Support team members as needed in assisting with cooking, serving customers, etc.
- Count, secure, and record cash on hand at required times during a shift.
- Answer telephones, take orders, and operate cash register.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of products and supply shipments received.
- Ensure Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality, and Speed of Service (C.H.A.M.P.S.).
- Rewards, recognizes and motivates team members.
- Communicates assignments effectively and respectfully.
- Contribute to a positive team environment through attitude and example.
- Take deposits to the bank.
- Put away products and supplies received.
- Ensures proper stock rotation.
- Assist RGM in recruitment and selection of qualified team members.
- Assist RGM in completing daily paperwork.
- Assist in keeping food and labor cost within the required guidelines, with guidance of the RGM.
If you are looking for a fun, challenging, and rewarding job, you have found the right place with Long John Silver’s! You will have the opportunity to work with other enthusiastic team members and perform a variety of functions such as serving great food and providing excellent customer service.
Come join the fun and apply today!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old