Responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen, and provides professional leadership and direction to kitchen personnel. Maintain inventory costs and controls. Ensures that all recipes, food preparations, and presentations meet restaurant's specifications and commitment to quality. Maintains a safe, orderly and sanitized kitchen. Demonstrates this by example, using proper food-handling techniques.
- Prepares daily production list.
- Ensures that all stations remain stocked before and during the meal period.
- Verifies that kitchen staff follows all recipes and portions servings correctly.
- Keeps kitchen, dish, and storage areas clean and organized.
- Places food and supply orders as directed.
- Receives product be verifying invoice and freshness of merchandise.
- Hires and trains employees to company standards.
- Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Manages staffing levels throughout shift.
- Oversees kitchen labor and food cost to budgetary requirements.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chef at any time.
Click Apply Now to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Below is a time table of the benefits Midwest Petroleum offers our Full-Time Employees (32 hours or more).
3 Months of Service
1 Year of Service
· Medical Insurance
· LTD Insurance
401-K Plan Description
Midwest Petroleum matches 25% of participant’s contribution, not to exceed 4% of earnings. You are 100% vested at the time you enter the plan.