|Job Title||Assistant in Management|
357 Amwell Road
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Assistant in Management
Assistant in Management
Learning Care Group, Inc. is one of the largest and fastest-growing child care providers in North America. With over 1000 locations in 37 states, we provide early childhood professionals unparalleled career opportunities and the chance to make a difference in the lives of children.
Learning Care Group is comprised of five unique brands:
- La Petite Academy
- Childtime Learning Centers
- Tutor Time Child Care / Learning Centers
- The Children's Courtyard
- Montessori Unlimited
As an Assistant in Management, you will truly experience first hand the growth and development of your student’s knowledge and skill level. Your integral role in this process is one that sets the basis for their future successes. We understand the importance of a caring, attentive, and qualified educator who will teach and guide in a nurturing environment. Some of the exciting things that you will do as an Assistant in Management include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Plan and implement the daily program.
- Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Assume Director, PAD or Assistant Director duties in his/her absence.
- Maintain a clean, orderly classroom and school.
- Assist with Teacher training and development.
- Conduct tours for potential clients
- Assist with other duties as needed: may include food preparation, van chauffeuring, answering the phone, responding to parent questions, and opening and closing the Academy.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have at least one year of experience in a management role
- CDA required
- 2 years of experience working in a licensed child care facility preferred
There are many benefit options available to full and part-time employees. We provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members including:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans available to eligible full-time employees
- Medical plans available to eligible part-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA reimbursement may be available
- Vacation, holiday and sick time available to eligible full-time employees
- Generous child care discount
And because we have locations throughout the United States, there are countless transfer and advancement opportunities.