|Job Title||Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN / Licensed Practical Nurse LPN|
Centerville & Surrounding Areas
Centerville, OH 45458
Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN / Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Licensed Vocational Nurse LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
The Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) / Licensed Vocational Nurse ( LVN ) is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes.
The Licensed Practical Nurse LPN / Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes.
• Graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing.
• Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state that care is delivered.
• One year of nursing experience required; three years nursing experience preferred. Community, home health or medical/surgical experience preferred.
• Comply with the state nurse practice act.
• Comply with accepted professional standards of practice.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• Certified in CPR.
• Strong clinical skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal tactfully with clients, other team members and community.
• Treat clients, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image.
• Empathy for the needs of the client.
• Works as a team member.
• Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
• Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements.
• Negative TB test or chest x-ray.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old