|Company||ComForcare Senior Services|
|Job Title||Live-in Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Live-in Certified Nursing Assistant
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Live-in Certified Nursing Assistant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
ComForcare is a premier provider of private-duty home care services to people of all ages. We can help make life easier for those coping with a chronic medical condition, recovering from an illness or injury, or dealing with the challenges of aging – in the comfort of their own homes.
Certified Nursing Assistant
CNA’s needed to assist seniors with activities of daily living. Duties to include housekeeping, laundry, meal prep, transportation, errands, bathing /personal hygiene care, mobility assistance and all aspects of daily living help. Must be professional and willing to conduct yourself within the company policies. Must be willing to travel from client to client and be willing to work varying hours and short shifts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Georgia CNA License Required
- 1 year experience with CNA license
- First Aid and CPR (current)
- Current TB Test
- Must be willing to travel from client to client and be willing to work varying hours and short shifts.
- Pass Criminal Background Check and drug test
- Have valid drivers license and car insurance
- Courteous and pleasant
- Love of the elderly, patience