|Company||Coco's Bakery Restaurant|
|Job Title||Restaurant Manager (Team Leader)|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
981 Blossom Hill Road
San Jose, CA 95123
Restaurant Manager (Team Leader)
We’re Cooking up Fabulous New Career Opportunities and Serving Them Fresh to You!
Are you looking for a real career path to restaurant management? Coco’s Bakery Restaurant’s Management Teams share a passion for providing great guest service, a commitment to uncompromising quality and a belief that true hospitality is in the details, and in the desire to succeed through excellence.
We are looking for leaders who will take pride in working for a company that is focused on providing great value by delivering professional service and quality food in a family dining environment. Our Restaurant Management Team are exceptional leaders who have a passion for providing the absolute best in guest service and enjoy encouraging others and working in a team environment.
Coco’s Bakery Restaurant provides a stable platform for growth potential. Naturally, training is an ongoing way of life at Coco’s Bakery Restaurants; our training program will allow you to cross-train and develop skills to help you be successful as a member of our management team. We are a performance-based company and believe in moving our team members up - not on.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age, will preferably have a minimum of six months prior supervisory or lead employee experience in either a full service or quick service restaurant environment and be Serv-Safe trained or Accredited Food Safety certified (once hired candidate will need to successfully complete our 5 Star Front of House and Back of House Training)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable transportation for banking and possible product transport
- Demonstrate good English verbal and written communication skills and basic reading and math skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills related to team members and guest service
- Able to work unsupervised and demonstrate sound reasoning in decision making
- General knowledge of company’s policies and procedures
Job Descriptions indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed in the positions and it is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties, responsibilities, functions and qualifications required of the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties and will be evaluated, in part, on performance of the tasks listed in this job description. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of these positions may change. The Company reserves the right to revise Job Descriptions at any time with or without notice. Job Descriptions do not constitute a contract for employment and either the incumbent or the Company may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.