|Company||Perkins Restaurant & Bakery|
1727 S. Broadway
New Ulm, MN 56073
Ensure cleanliness of the restaurant facility whereby you clean and maintain both the inside & outside of the building on a shiftly basis so as to protect the image and success of the Company.
• Dependability - you must set an example of being on time and in uniform daily.
• Job Knowledge and Skill - you need to know and practice the procedures and standards daily.
• Excellent Work Habits - you must take initiative to better the Guests' Experience, show a good sense of urgency and maintain a positive mental attitude. You should handle your duties and sidework responsibilities consistently and thoroughly.
• Enthusiasm & Optimism - you must enjoy working at your location and like seeing others be successful at their jobs. You should promote Company success through your words and actions.
• Using the proper sanitizers and cleaners provided to you properly pre-bus, clean and sanitize your entire work area during your shift and obtain approval by the manager on duty prior to ending your shift. This includes items such as:
• Booths, tables, chairs, utensils, condiment containers, pans, trays, counters, trash receptacles, restrooms, hallways, carpets, podiums, benches, all sinks, shelves, wood surfaces, floors, drains, light fixtures, ceilings & walls.
• Clean and maintain the entire mop-sink area.
• Clean and maintain the exterior of the building ensuring the refuse containers, sidewalks, parking lots, landscape beds, and lawn are free of garbage and debris.
• Shovel and maintain the sidewalks and handicapped areas to ensure they are free of snow, ice and debris.
• Communicate with management about any system breakdowns with respect to equipment, facilities and/or supplies.
• Complete, on a timely basis, all tasks assigned by members your management team.
As a part of the Perkins team, you will receive great benefits, including:
• Competitive wages
• Opportunities to advance
• Medical coverage in your first month
• Vision plan
• Dental plan
• Meal discounts
• Paid vacation
• Flexible scheduling
• Industry-leading training
• Fun, fast and friendly work environment