Fire and Water Damage Restoration Crew Chief
ServiceMaster Complete Services is hiring for the position of a Crew Chief. This position involves the ability to perform emergency response water and fire mitigation at a high rate of customer satisfaction. This position will also require the ability to complete estimating through the use of Xactimate and other in the field technology. The person we are looking to add to our team should possess leadership skills and be able lead by example and have proven success with past teams.
Certifications or experience are welcome. Certifications in Fire Restoration and/or Water Restoration are all preferred but are not required for this position.
•Ability to work in an on call rotation emergency response to service customers
•Excellent customer service and technical skills.
•Be able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Fire and Water Damage Restoration
This position involves the ability to perform emergency response water mitigation, fire restoration, mold remediation, and carpet cleaning/relay services.
- Responding to daily emergency services such as water, fire, and smoke damage jobs.
- Extracting water from flooded structures using commercial extraction equipment.
- Removing damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, pad, baseboard, cabinets, drywall, etc.
- Take moisture readings, measurements, set up commercial drying equipment.
- Ability to work in an on call rotation emergency response service to customers.
- Excellent customer service and technical skills.
- Possess own transportation to and from work.
- High Energy.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to lift minimum of 75 pounds alone.
- "Can do" attitude and be willing to "do what it takes!"
- IICRC certification in Water Damage.
- Must be willing to participate in the on-call rotation.
- Team player.