|Company||Short Stop Food Marts|
|Wages||Above Average Wages!|
2602 Raeford Rd.
Fayetteville, NC 28303
Now Hiring for Manager!!
Founded in 1971 and still family owned, Short Stop Food Marts is North Carolina’s premier convenience store chain. Our newly upgraded locations embrace the latest industry innovations, including new scanning and passport registers, while remembering our roots as a family company.
Customers shop with Short Stop because of our commitment that our employees will be friendly and knowledgeable, and our products will be high quality and competitively priced.
Become a part of our family! As a manager, your benefits will include:
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Above Average Wages
With Short Stop Food Marts, you are more than an employee – you are a member of the family.
As a manager, your responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Knowing all company policies, rules, and procedures
- Making sure all company procedures are executed and rules are obeyed by all personnel
- Doing paperwork timely and accurately
- Ordering and checking merchandise according to Short Stop procedures
- Orientation and training new employees properly
- Keeping price book and policies and procedures manual current
- Making sure all store daily deposits are taken to the bank on weekdays and weekends----absolutely no exceptions
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable inventory loss controls
- Fulfilling company standards and job responsibilities
- Responsible for great customer service
- Responsible for any security equipment at store level—changing videotapes, locking VCR etc…
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
401k profit sharing
Above average wages