|Job Title||Team Member|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
1380 Mass Ave
Cambridge, MA 02138
Want to part of one of the most talked about brands ever? Then you want to be a part of the Pinkberry Experience! We will be opening in the area soon and are searching for enthusiastic "Swirlers" to join our Team. We offer an exceptional benefits package and time off to eligible team members. Now is your chance to become a part of the phenomenon that is Pinkberry...
Create a memorable experience for each and every guest by providing fast and friendly service, quality products and a clean, safe store environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Direct guest flow, prepare and deliver product, operate the cash register, control cash, and keep store clean.
- Serve customer needs.
- Work in a team environment.
- Greets each guest that enters the store within 15 seconds with a verbal greeting, smile, and eye contact.
- Proactively engages the guest in conversation.
- Seek opportunities to educate and suggestively sell.
- Execute all company initiatives.
- Manage cash drawer, verify starting cash, count down and complete end-of-shift paperwork, place shift deposit in safe.
- Keep register and guest areas clean.
- Welcome questions and educate the guests.
- Talk with guests in seating area, time permitting.
- Expedite guest orders.
- Restock all areas to ensure smooth flow.
- Maintain topping bars and clean tables in a timely fashion.
- Complete all side jobs and checklists. Keep guest area, workstation, bathrooms, and back counter areas clean in a timely fashion.
Work Experience - Restaurant, retail or guest service experience preferred. Basic math skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to stand for long periods of time.
Physical Demands: The physical requirements for this position are hearing, speaking, seeing, bending, reaching, lifting up to 35 pounds, and being able to stand for 4 to 8 hours, or the ability to accomplish the physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old