Customer Service Associate
The Customer Service Associate (CSA) works in support of the store management team to facilitate the completion of all store level tasks and performs a variety of tasks related to different areas of the store including food preparation, cash register duties, customer service, general housekeeping and other related functions. The CSA ensures an exceptional customer experience that supports our vision to become “fast casual to go with world class convenience”.
1. Greet customers and provide an enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer requests in a timely manner. Utilize the GREAT customer service model to ensure customer engagement.
2. Support and follow all safety and security initiatives.
3. Ensure the proper execution of assigned foodservice programs and procedures.
4. Operate the point of sale pursuant to corporate standards; maintain proper cash levels.
5. Adhere to the execution of established safety, security, quality and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
6. Ensure the proper execution of all assigned store level marketing programs.
7. Complete all store housekeeping functions (i.e., cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, etc.).
8. Replenish products and supplies to ensure in stock conditions at all times.
9. Communicate with the management team regarding customer requests and vendor-related concerns.
10. Check in external and internal vendors according to corporate procedures.
11. Complete other tasks as assigned by store management.
12. Represent the Wawa brand by exemplifying Wawa Core Values.
1. Exceptional customer service by providing pleasant greeting and parting remarks and make eye contact with customers
2. Superior relationship building skills
3. Highly effective communication
4. Experience, skills and abilities consistent with the Wawa Core Values
1. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
2. Must be at least 16 years old to be considered for this position
3. Reliable transportation
Customer Service Associates are now eligible for benefits. Please APPLY NOW to learn more!