Part Time Janitor
ServiceMaster Clean believes not only in empowering people, but also in enabling them to succeed. By giving you the tools and training to develop, we increase your productivity and earnings, and enhance your dignity, self-respect, and worth.
ServiceMaster Clean has successfully served its customers for over 50 years.
Part Time Evening Housekeeper
We are seeking part time evening housekeepers to perform janitorial work in our customer’s properties. You will be a member of a team whose objective of providing our customers with a consistently clean, safe and healthy building environment. The responsibilities will include one or more of the following cleaning tasks: trash removal, restroom cleaning, vacuuming, mopping and dusting.
Performed assigned tasks on a timely and consistent basis following the building’s task and frequency schedule. Tasks will include a mix of the following: o Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners.
- Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
- Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls. Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
- Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
- Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
- Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
- Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be willing and able to work in damp, dusty and soiled areas and clean up human waste and other body fluids as necessary.
- Able to lift 35 lbs. and carry a 12 lbs. backpack vacuum cleaner.
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.