3750 Crain Hwy
Waldorf, MD 20603
Hilton Worldwide offers a variety of global opportunities within our portfolio of world renowned brands. With more than 3,200 hotels in 77 countries, our Team Members are committed to delivering our brand promises to our customers. At Hilton, you’ll discover hospitality jobs whether you are a first time applicant or a career professional.
Daily 7a - 1p or 4p-10p
Starting Rate $8.00 hr.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To ensure cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells and public vending areas, and assists Room Attendants in order to maintain Hilton’s high standards of quality. These tasks are to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a very high level of guest satisfaction.
- Functions include:
- Stocking room attendants carts with supplies.
- Rotating linens and stocking linens in storerooms.
- Maintaining shelf organization in the storerooms.
- Replenishing storeroom supplies.
- Removing trash and dirty linens from room attendant carts.
- Cleaning furniture, elevators, glass, planters, etc. in public areas such as lobby, pool and public restrooms.
- Cleaning and set up of meeting room functions.
- Sweeping and vacuuming floors, hallways, and stairwells.
- Reporting maintenance problems or completing work repair orders.
- Cleaning walls, carpets, light fixtures, etc.
- Assisting the Engineering staff when necessary.
- Delivering special request items such as cribs, roll-a-ways, and blow dryers to guestrooms.
- Picking up trash from parking lot and garden areas.
Safety and Security: Supports the hotel management staff in creating and reinforcing a workspace culture that emphasizes safety and security, specifically:
- Recognizes, reports, and corrects conditions which may create security and safety hazards.
- Understands and adheres to policies and procedures for the hotel’s key control system.
- Participates in on-going safety training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old