|Company||Joe's Crab Shack|
|Job Title||Line Cook|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
50 Shawan Rd.
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Joe's is the kind of place that welcomes you in warmly and feeds you delicious seafood. But it doesn't stop there. It's here that good food, good times and good memories are created every day. We're a little quirky, but we're proud of it.
Landing a gig at Joe’s is pretty sweet. You’ll work in a fun, hang-loose environment, work with cool people, and enjoy some pretty competitive benefits, to boot. Not a bad way to pay the bills, huh?
The Line Cook position works as part of the Joe’s team to prepare, season, and cook food products. Line Cooks are also responsible for a spotlessly clean and safe work environment.
- Assist team members in creating the Perfect Joe’s Experience for every guest, every time
- Follow plate specs and recipes to prepare and cook soups, meats, seafood, sauces, vegetables, desserts, and other food products.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Maintain clean workspace.
- Follow daily cleaning calendar tasks.
- Show a sense of urgency by following time guidelines.
- Assist team members when needed.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Restaurant experience desired.
- Participate in four day training program.
- Pass final testing and management evaluation.
Apply online and please NO phone calls. The management staff will contact qualified candidates to set up interviews.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Hourly Team Member Benefits
Paid Vacation Time Off
Employee Discount Program
- 40% discount on all retail merchandise
- 50% discount(food only) for themselves and up to five guests at any Joe’s Crab Shack restaurant.