|Company||Kum & Go|
|Job Title||Sales Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To Be Determined|
2801 E 13th St
Ames, IA 50010
At Kum & Go, you'll discover that it is more than just a career!
By joining the Kum & Go team you are not just taking a job, you are starting a career. You'll find that at Kum & Go it is all about the people. And whether you join us as a Sales Associate, a General Manager or in the Corporate Office, you'll become part of the driving force behind a dynamically growing company.
Kum & Go is currently hiring Sales Managers.
Our Sales Managers step in for the business in the absence of the General Manager. A solid understanding of all aspects of the store is an important function in this role.
As a Sales Manager, your job responsibilities will include:
- Providing co-workers with knowledge and information in a caring and charismatic environment.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards.
- Assessing store condition and customer service levels.
- Managing controllable cost by educating staff on procedures for reducing inventory shrink, managing salary, cash, margin objectives and day-to-day operations expenses.
- Maximizing store sales by directing and assisting Managers with merchandise programs, schematics, point-of-sale materials, and plus selling programs.
- Using Windows based on PC systems, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook for email.
- Lift 60 lbs. or more / Navigate in small spaces (cooler, back rooms and sheds)
- Stand for 8 to 10 hour days, 6 days a week / Bend at knees, repetitiously (20-30 times a day) / Walk briskly
Kum & Go is a place where you can continue to learn, grow professionally and personally, and be rewarded for your contribution. In addition, we are proud to offer great benefits to our employees like health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, holiday pay, paid vacation days, Christmas Club, and 401k!
This location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available.
Click “Apply Now” if you are interested in joining this great team today!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old