|Job Title||Store Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To Be Determined|
|Location||217 North Main Street |
Rutland, VT 05701
We have an immediate opening for a Store Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: To Be Determined
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Do you have demonstrated management skills? Midway Oil is seeking responsible and experienced candidates to advance their careers and manager our stores.
As a Store Manager you would be responsible for:
- Overseeing the daily operations of the store
- Providing total customer service
- Training all applicants and staff Performance Management
- Reviewing, screening and hiring applicants
- Maintaining proper staff levels to match the customer demand
- Motivating staff to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensuring the store meets company standards for cleanliness, order and general appearance
- Following all safety and security procedures
- Overseeing stock ordering and inventory
- Filling out all required paperwork on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Overseeing stores cash, financial transaction registers and expenses
- Handling all escalated customer service concerns
- Achieving budget results
Think this is the job for you? Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Management experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to interact well with the general public
- Good leadership skills