|Job Title||Inside Sales Associate|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Coeur D Alene and Surrounding Areas
Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
Inside Sales Associate
DISH Network LLC is an established company with over 25 years of experience in the satellite television industry and is ranked 200 on the Fortune 500 list. We aggressively recruit energetic, driven, and intelligent people to help us reach our vision of changing the way the world communicates.
Our Inside Sales Associates are key individuals that contribute directly to the company’s goal of becoming the number one satellite TV provider in the United States. They have the opportunity to earn a substantial income through our aggressive un-capped commission plan. Highly successful Sales Associates can expect to earn upwards of six figures.
Sales Associates are essentially entertainment consultants; they must demonstrate a good understanding of DISH Network’s services and technology, evaluate consumer needs and recommend the appropriate systems and programming packages. They are responsible for maximizing inbound calls and selling television entertainment services including HD, Sports, and Movie products offered by DISH Network.
- Answer inbound sales inquiries
- Assess the consumers’ needs and offer appropriate products, programming, and promotions based off those needs
- Effectively and thoroughly educate the customer regarding their equipment, programming package, and price
- Provide a quality customer experience regardless of the inquiry or outcome
- Achieve and exceed established weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Process completed sales and ensure 100% accuracy of the work order
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); college education preferred. Six-months or more of Direct Sales experience strongly preferred.
Skills & Qualifications
- Assertive, yet consultative and results oriented with a contagious competitive attitude
- Intermediate computer and data entry skills including use of the web
- Excellent communication skills; including, articulation, grammar, and persuasion
If you are inspired by opportunity, take pride in results, and strive to win, we invite you to apply today.
DISH Network LLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear
- Available to work various schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Full benefit package of Medical and Dental after 90 days FT employment
- SEP with matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Paid training
- Paid holidays after 90 days FT employment
- Paid time off after 1 year FT employment
- Tremendous career growth opportunities