|Job Title||Pest Control Technician|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal Full-time, Seasonal Part-time, Summer|
Acushnet, MA 02743
Pest Control Technician
PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN
At MOSQUITOSQUAD®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will apply company product to customers' landscaping according to schedule and as needed based on service requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply pesticides to landscaping according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Drive company vehicle to customers' houses or places of business.
- Call customers to confirm scheduled services.
- Respond on a timely basis to customers' requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
- Complete required production forms at end of day.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
- Assist in sales to current customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must has a positive service attitude
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Licenses/certificates as required by federal, state of MA, or local regulations.