|Job Title||Registered Nurse RN/ IV Infusion Therapy|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||Charlotte and Surrounding Areas |
Monroe, NC 28110
Registered Nurse RN/ IV Infusion Therapy
The Registered Nurse RN reports to the Director of Nursing and is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The staff registered nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The staff registered nurse RN is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. The staff registered nurse RN is responsible for working with other medical disciplines (i.e., PT, OT, ST, Dictation) to ensure coordinated services and that all of the client’s needs are identified through the assessment process and addressed through the implementation of the Plan of Care and reevaluation and supervisory process.
- Provides care as defined within the scope of the state’s nurse practice act.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill in home IV therapy.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes and summaries of care.
- Informs the Director of Nursing, physician and other personnel of changes in the patient’s condition and needs.
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Assists the Director of Nursing with assessing the competency of clinical staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care..
- Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
- Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care, particularly with Home IV Infusion trends and practices. .
- Registered nurse with current unencumbered licensure to practice professional nursing in the state in which the care is being provided.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program.
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience required in home IV infusion therapy. li>
- Possess exceptional nursing assessment skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytic/Critical thinker
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal tactfully with clients, staff and communityli>
- Ability to travel on a daily basis including weekends, nights and holidays
Federal regulations including but not limited to OSHA, HIPAA