Come join our environmentally responsible company that protects families and the environment with superior green home-cleaning services. The Cleaning Authority typically offers higher paying cleaning positions than any other company in the house-cleaning industry. This is a full time position with plenty of opportunity for advancement. Typical hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Benefits include hourly pay, health insurance, retirement plan with a company match, paid mileage and travel time, paid holidays and paid vacation.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Performs cleaning duties to maintain private homes in a clean and healthy manner.
- Performs any combination of the following services to keep private homes clean and healthy.
- Performs all duties in an honest and safe manner; delivers quality, efficient, and courteous service.
- Performs additional project work as assigned by the Team Leader when required, such as oven/grill cleaning, refrigerator cleaning, kitchen cabinet cleaning, and wood floor cleaning.
- Must have a valid driver's license, a reliable car, current proof of car insurance, legal residency, and no criminal history.
- ATTENDANCE is extremely important; if you routinely miss work several times a year for personal reasons, this is not the job for you.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old