IHOP Job Openings
Assistant Managers at IHOP rank as second in command and this position comes with a great responsibility especially in making sure that all standards and policies of the company are being upheld.
- Restaurant management experience is a must
- Manage a team ranging from 10 to 30 per shift
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft office knowledge is a plus
- Good financial standing
- Available to work days, nights and overnights on weekends
Primary Responsibilities: Completes all assigned prep work and sets up cook’s station. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Prepares menu items according to IHOP’s Recipes,
- Plate Presentations and specifications.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Sets up work station according to station diagram.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Executing annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest service, and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for the restaurant as defined by the current IHOP Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and the restaurant’s current operations plan
- Developing and maintaining professional functional working relationship with restaurant hourly employees and the franchisee organization
- Managing the restaurant floor, focusing on regular contact with guests. Handling guest complaints in a professional and timely manner, making sure that the frequency of complaints is within acceptable limits.
- Ensuring that employee recruitment and training, operations, food preparation, food safety and sanitation, and security practices are in compliance with SOP in these areas.
- Carrying our supervisory duties such as recruitment and hiring, training, directing workflow, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, and resolving complaints and problems.
- Completing all required reports and paperwork accurately and on time. Maintaining personnel files with appropriate employment and legal documents.