Burger King Job Applications
You're ready for a job that sizzles with potential. That's because being a Team Member at BK(R) is more than a job - it's an opportunity. A chance to see what you're made of, be challenged, and take hold of your future. It's more than selling the best fire-grilled food on the planet. With enough time, training and experience, you'll have the tools to take that next step towards making it big.
- Ability to interact with customers: receive orders, process payment, respond appropriately to customer issues
- Preparation of products as ordered by customers following the HAVE IT YOUR WAY(R) service philosophy
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment, maintaining clean bathrooms, building exterior, parking lot, dumpster and sidewalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s)
- Unloading and stocking required
- Ability to operate cash register or point of sale (pos) terminal, as needed
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
Restaurant General Manager
You run a tight ship. And you'll need every bit of that fire as a Restaurant General Manager. From complete customer satisfaction to managing your team, running the operations of the restaurant, and ensuring financial performance, you'll have an entire business in your hands.
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention)
- Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts
- Directs accurate preparation and sale of products
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Assumes full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies; following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, Market Policy, employment law, food safety, National Security Policy, operations and policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- 2-4 years of management experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality industry
- Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy
- Reliable transportation