Chipotle Mexican Grill Job Applications
The Kitchen Manager is responsible for ensuring food quality, food knowledge, and food safety every day in the restaurant. Ensure the kitchen is clean, organized, and well stocked and that all equipment is properly maintained and in good repair. Train and develop the prep and grill cooks in the restaurant to become Kitchen Managers. Promote teamwork and good customer service.
In addition to following Chipotle's policies and procedures, the Kitchen Manager is accountable for the following:
- Be knowledgeable in the taste and appearance of Chipotle's food which includes knowledge of the following: Ingredients, recipes, food allergens, and shelf life.
- Have an understanding of Chipotle's commitment to Food with Integrity and be able to communicate it to Crew and Customers.
- Ensure food quality by cooking to order, prepping to order and following kitchen procedures.
- Monitor food waste and inventory and resolve food quality issues.
- Ensure the Kitchen is properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Monitor kitchen equipment and ensure it is kept in good repair. If items break down make sure they are repaired as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Inventory Rotation (FIFO).
- Develop strong team effort between the back of the house and front of the house. Ensure back of the house crew is properly trained and that the right people are in the right jobs.
- Ensure the kitchen and the kitchen crew meet all of the necessary guidelines to insure there are no injuries or accidents.
- Responsible for helping to build Chipotle's culture.
- Responsible for other duties as listed in the Kitchen Manager guide.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR CHIPOTLE MANAGER JOBS NOW!
Front Line Crew Members
What can we say? Our front line is key, and our crew makes the front line look and feel as great as it does! In this hourly position, we look for people with a passion for serving quality food, having fun at work, and delivering amazing customer service. You must start here in order to move into other positions within our restaurants.
Our Front line positions include: Tortilla Station, Salsa Station, Expo Station and Cash Station. Responsible for providing excellent customer service, with quick and efficient attention to the customer. Greets customers, assembles food order, maintains appropriate portion control, and collects and processes payment from the customer. Maintains cleanliness of counters and floors at all times.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR CHIPOTLE FRONT LINE CREW MEMBER JOBS NOW!
Grill Crew Members
We look for people with a passion for serving quality food, having fun at work, and delivering amazing customer service.
Grill positions are responsible for preparation of food items on a daily basis, while maintaining a clean sanitized kitchen area. Consistently follows recipes and procedures and adheres to Chipotle’s standards.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR CHIPOTLE GRILL CREW MEMBER JOBS NOW!