Domino’s Pizza Job Applications
Do you like money in your pocket? Domino’s Pizza drivers are paid cash nightly, which includes: tips and mileage reimbursement! Our driver position is an excellent start to learn about the delivery business, customer service, and the creation of a great product … Domino’s Pizza!
We are committed to promoting from within: most of our managers started as drivers! Take charge of your career in a driver role and learn valuable skills to take to other positions within Domino’s Pizza!
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR DOMINO’S PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER JOBS NOW!
Customer Service Representatives
You will be responsible for taking orders, making pizzas, and giving the customer the best experience possible. You must have an outgoing personality, be efficient and energetic, and be willing to work in a fun and fast paced environment.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR DOMINO’S PIZZA CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE JOBS NOW!
- Implement and maintain preventive maintenance on all equipment and machinery within the store, as noted in the equipment manufacturer's guidelines.
- Visually inspect and test machinery to detect malfunction. Communicate equipment problems to operations staff as needed. Ensure safety procedures in use consistently. (Lock out, tag out, etc.)
- Diagnose problems, dismantle defective machines and equipment, and install new or repaired parts, following the specifications set forth in blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings.
- Building maintenance and lighting (plumbing repair, changing lamps & ballasts, light remodeling, refrigeration systems, etc.).
- Repair electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic circuits and machinery that incorporates one or all of these.
- Proficiency with electrical testing and measuring instruments (meters)
- Knowledge of PLC and servo controls and how they function.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to use a wide variety of tools, both hand and power.
- Strong Communication: oral & written
- Analytical problem solving and decision making
- Ability to prioritize
- Detail-Oriented. Strong focus on accuracy of work.
- Knowledge and certification of HVAC and other processing equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly self-motivated with ability to work independently and complete projects in a timely fashion;
- Good communication skills;
- Ammonia Refrigeration experience a plus, but not required.
- Food Service experience a plus, but not required.
- 3-5 years of experience in maintenance.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR DOMINO’S MAINTENANCE MECHANICS JOBS NOW!