Little Caesar’s Job Applications
The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and the customers they serve are satisfied.
- Serves customers according to the Ten Customer Service Standards, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the C.A.R.D.S. materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and or as directed by the management staff.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image.
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and by government agencies.
- Follows Little Caesars’ policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as directed by management.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR LITTLE CAESAR’S TEAM MEMBER JOBS NOW!
If you're ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Leader position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Leader will let you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports. Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company's systems and guidelines to minimize loss. Manage company's assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; complies with safety and security standards at all times
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team members
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns or issues.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR LITTLE CAESAR’S SHIFT LEADER JOBS NOW!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 40 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous opportunities in operations management. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
We offer an outstanding training program that will develop you in all areas of restaurant operations. Little Caesars recognizes that today's work force expects to be challenged and to have opportunities to grow. In fact, many of our Vice-Presidents started out as Crew Members and Assistant Managers. Our "promote from within" philosophy works . . . and we know it!
As an Assistant Manager at Little Caesars, you will have the opportunity to be a partner with us, in helping your restaurant to achieve sales growth and profitability. In addition, there is tremendous opportunity for advancement.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR LITTLE CAESAR’S ASSISTANT MANAGER JOBS NOW!