A great administrative assistant resume showcases your variety of experiences and skills. From an entry-level role to executive assistant, a stand-out administrative assistant focuses on detail and communicates professionally and error free - so proof and then proof again.
Administrative Assistant Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Show how your knowledge of the nuts and bolts of today’s office provides support to individuals and teams across an organization:
- Office Technology
- Event Planning
- Travel Coordination
- Business Correspondence
Administrative Assistant Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Prove you can fulfill many roles and help organize a busy exec or office by sharing examples of your work and successes:
- Processes you updated or streamlined
- Large project support
- Critical communications
Administrative Assistant Resume Example
Administrative Assistant, Hilltop Communications, Sun Prairie, WI
November 2011 - Present
- Technology Skills: Certified Microsoft Office Specialist in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficient in Sugar CRM.
- Travel Coordination: Research and book air travel, hotel, and ground transportation, as well as support expense tracking for account team of six executives.
- Office Management: Oversee bids, contracts, and coordination of office equipment, supplies, and maintenance vendors. Manage office supply budget, requests, and ordering.
- Migrated customer contacts and corresponding notes from individual executives’ lists to customer relationship management database, within 30-day timeline.
- Coordinated packing, shipping, and tracking of annual new client acquisition direct mail gift to 400 contacts.
- Planned annual client holiday party (2011 & 2012), including budget management, venue and caterer selection, entertainment screening, event timeline, decorations, and gifts.