Count on a resume that showcases your accuracy and professionalism to get you your next bank teller job.
Bank Teller Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
In addition to the day-to-day teller duties, list responsibilities that take special training or knowhow:
- Cash handling
- Customer service
- Special transactions
Bank Teller Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Success stories of high praise or new assignments show you are worthy of trust (and trusted to handle cash):
- Continuing education
Bank Teller Resume Example
Bank Teller, Legacy Credit Union, Penny Harbor, MI
July 2012 - November 2013
- Cash handling: Accurately process customer cash, check, transfer, and statement transactions, with a balanced or reconciled drawer. Float in multiple credit union locations. Safely ID and search customer account information.
- Customer service: Greet and guide customers in a friendly and professional manner. Communicate existing and new account services. Up-sell and redirect special services to appropriate account staff.
- Electronic Funds Transfers: Process recurring and daily electronic transactions. Track and communicate wire transfers for business and personal customers.
- Promoted from part to full-time teller immediately following 30-day grace period. Praised for consistency and customer service.
- Consistently submit balanced drawer (reconciled to zero). Six-time recipient of "Teller Precision" monthly award.
- Associates degree in accounting, Lake Michigan College, December 2012. Full-time student seeking Bachelor Degree in Accounting, December 2014, Western Michigan University.