Solving the equation of your bookkeeper resume is so simple. Carry the one and factor in the skills and experience that show your appreciation for accuracy.
Bookkeeper Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Show the array of skills that make you a great bookkeeper:
- Bank transactions
- File keeping
Bookkeeper Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Challenge plus outcome equals success:
- System updates
- Degrees and certification
Bookkeeper Resume Example
Bookkeeper, A-Z Customs, Santa Clarita, CA
December 2012 - Present
- Accounting: Receive account payments and distribute payables for automotive customs supplier. Record supply invoices and align with corresponding customer accounts. Track revenue and expenses to produce profit and loss reports.
- Invoicing: Initiate commercial and individual accounts to produce labor and/or inventory invoices.
- Record keeping: Responsible for accurately filing and organizing accounting, human resources, and management files.
- Updated to payroll service and transitioned staff to web timekeeping interface.
- Initiated net terms policy, dispute resolution process, statement to call to collections timeline.
- 4.0 GPA, Associates in Accounting, Buena Mesa Community College