Total your numbers skills and build a balanced financial manager resume. These money management jobs come from companies big and small - entry-level to experienced positions.
Finance Manager Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Try aligning your strong points with the unique needs of the finance job you have in mind:
- Financial planning
- Budget management
Finance Management Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Show off outcomes that prove your skills and accuracy:
- Volunteer boards
- Software training
Finance Manager Resume Example
Finance Manager, Assets for Growth Association, Mallard, LA
December 2010 - January 2014
- Financial planning: CPA for area non-profit agency with $5.2 million operating budget. Manage cash flow for state contracts, private grants, and corporate and private donations. Plan budget and deferring accounts according to predicted vs. actual income and expenses.
- Reporting: Prepare monthly budget, cash flow, and liability reports for board review.
- Communications: Management representative to Board Finance Committee. Responsible for accurate balance sheet and presentation of committee summary report to full board.
- Worked with independent auditors for successful annual audits. Implemented auditor recommendations in 2011 to reduce areas of improvement in following years. Responsible for preparation of complete documentation to auditors as well as audit summary for annual report.
- Appointed to Mallard YMCA Board Finance Committee, 2010 to present.
- Successfully transitioned bookkeeping from Quickbooks to Sage accounting software. Responsible for research and implementation of best accounting solution for growing non-profit accounting department. Reduced work process time by 5%.